I am thankful for:
- a husband that pays the bills, literally. I didn't realize what a pain in the bum that was.
- that Meg still likes to hold my hand, even though she can walk just fine without me.
- bedtime. I assume that I don't need to explain that one.
- chocolate. Will I be twenty pounds heavier when most of you see me again? Yes, yes I will be. Do I care, not a lick.
- cable/dish/directTV. We've personally never purchased any of these, and after a couple of weeks of having one of them, we will ne-ve-r purchase them. I am a self-aware person and I know what makes me a bad mom: reading a good book, HGTV, and going grocery shopping with three kids.
- the nation wide phenomena of garage selling. I take comfort in knowing that wherever I go, other people will have junk that they are trying to sell for more than it's worth.
- that Adeline is still Adeline and that she can throw an Adeline fit, regardless of her circumstances. If you can't be good at something, at least be consistent.
- for Elizabeth's ability to be happy wherever she is and that I never have to worry about her making friends, even if it is at three different schools in one year.
Life news: I had no luck on Friday when I went house hunting and was, honestly, very disappointed. I was naively optimistic.
Blog news: Today's post will be it for the week. I am heading back down to Medford on Wednesday to look for houses again and then I'll be in California visiting my lover on Friday.
If I post next week - I have a lot going on, please don't judge or count me as fickle - it'll be only once and it will be Wednesday.
About your blogs: if I don't comment over the next couple of months, be understanding. My in-law's computer, for whatever reason, won't allow me to access some of the blogs.
Liz, thanks for participating in the cooking show tittle challenge. My vote is for Servin' up Sunshine.