The Happyish Homestead

Monday, September 26, 2016

Lifestyle Photography

So I’ve come across this idea of lifestyle photography.

Which is where a photographer would come into one’s home and capture the daily activities.

In my case that would consist of feeding chickens, folding laundry, putting kids in time out, cleaning up puzzles, making lunch, and helping with homework, and some eye rolling.

Prett.y.exciting.stuff.

But I love the idea.

So I’m on a mission to make that happen.

{Without the expense.}

And first on the list is bubbles during bath time.

Which may be the most genius idea on the planet.

Next to all day kindergarten.

And electricity.

In that order.

It’s super fun because the bathroom floor is made to get drips and the bubbles stick to the kids because they’re wet.

Oh, and you’re already in there making sure no one drowns on your watch.

{We’re at 100% over here!}

My camera has a button that takes 10 consecutive shots after the timer goes off.

DSC05635

 

DSC05639

 

DSC05660

 

DSC05667

 

DSC05688

 

DSC05691

 

DSC05716

And Bennett turned 3!

I like him more than ever.

DSC05732

Oh, these?

These are just some Boston Creme Donuts that my husband made for Bennett’s birthday.

See, when you say stuff nonchalantly like that it’s not bragging.

True story.

DSC05734

 

DSC05737

Well, it’s officially fall.

Yay for the season that makes flannel and boots {and wanting to buy yet another pair} socially acceptable.

Katie

2 comments:

  1. i love how you don't see Libby and then she pops up on the other side of Bennett. I like the new view of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice idea....the donuts look awesome...happy birthday to Bennett. I can't believe he's 3...where did that time go anyway?!

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....