The Happyish Homestead

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Elizabeth and Libby’s New Room

Elizabeth and Libby took over the old ‘master’ bedroom.

Nothing really grand about it, other than it had the biggest bed, and the coolest people, inhabiting it.

Original before:

SAM_0823

Post stripes

SAM_1375

It actually looked quite a bit different after this photo was taken, but I guess documenting one’s air quote master bedroom is not a super high priority.

SAM_1378

Now Libby and Elizabeth live here, happily, for the most part.

The is the table that was mine and my sister’s growing up.

I found this doll house in my MIL’s attic and my mom had a similar when she was a kid.

DSC06774

I have since made a more feminine sheet and hung some bunting made from old embroidered linens.  But Christmas is kinda kicking my bum, so no pictures.

DSC06775

 

DSC06776

 

DSC06777-001

 

DSC06779

Katie

1 comment:

  1. The stripes are so pretty...love how it turned out, Katie...you did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....