The Happyish Homestead

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Is In Full Swing

Spencer turned 3.

DSC00086-001

Bennett turned 6 months

DSC00137

and likes to sit outside and watch the chickens.

DSC00140-001

The bees are busy.

DSC00169

Baths in the laundry room sink.

DSC00180-001

Chickens are fat and healthy.

DSC00173

Meg learned to ride two wheeler.

The trampoline and the hammock are the two favorite toys.

We’ve eaten outside every day this last week.

Peas, broccoli, spinach, beets, onions, and garlic are thriving.

Bryce is spending hours mowing the lawn.

We are all getting our freckles back.

And I can’t help think that there aren’t days any better than these.

Katie

P.S. I’ll be back later this week with a full fledge chicken post.

4 comments:

  1. Wait, what? Some people actually have their freckles go away? That's the second reference someone has made to getting freckles back in the last week. I'd gladly pass around some of my eternal ones to share!

    Your chickens are lovely.
    I'm jealous of your already large sounding garden. My peas are still just a few inches tall....and they've been growing for almost a month.

    Your spring looks marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures...we enjoyed your talk today in church....good job, Miz Bell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are those boys getting so big! Miss them lots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eating outside, fat chickens, a hammock? Your house sounds like a vacation spot to me. I'm sure you feel exactly the same way. : )

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....