The Happyish Homestead

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Pictures of Elizabeth

I know it’s weird.

An entire post without a single picture of Libby.

I bet you forgot that I even had other children.

Here’s some pictures of Elizabeth.

Lots of times she and I don’t see eye-to-eye.

I’m guessing it’s because she’s ten and I’m her mom and she’s the oldest of six which means she feels neglected and not neglected all at the same time and it’s been a particularly warm summer and she’s smarter than she has a right to be.

You know, if I HAD to guess.

So it’s nice to do something like this together.

DSC02181

 

DSC02186

 

DSC02190

 

DSC02191

 

DSC02193

 

DSC02197

And because Spencer wanted to get in on the action.

DSC02200

 

DSC02210

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....