The Happyish Homestead

Thursday, March 23, 2017

If I Don’t Survive

my trip

during Spring Break

to L.A.

and then over to Las Vegas

by myself

with all my children

that I’m taking

because I don’t see my husband any way

and I don’t think it’s fair to the kids that we never do anything

because we have

too many kids

just know that I appreciate all of your love and support

over the past 7 years

as I’ve documented our life

from potty training

and poop smearing

to new babies

and antiquing trips.

I just wanted you all to know that.

Now, on to this week’s pictures.

Not my best picture taking week, but I’m still a good person, and you’ll probably end up scrolling through it anyway…

DSC_0319

Meg rollerskating

DSC_0341

Window washing.

The kids were working to earn the movie Moana.

DSC_0370

Fingernail painting

DSC_0383

Outside because the weather is turning warmer.

DSC_0395

 

DSC_0404

Libby showing off, not to be out done.

DSC_0410

 

DSC_0417

 

DSC_0418

 

DSC_0428

An unfortunate placement during the bubble bath

DSC_0452

 

DSC_0507

Washing the graffiti off the walls. 

That he did.

Instead of taking a nap.

DSC_0517

And because I was outside with the leaf blower:

DSC_0530

 

DSC_0533

 

DSC_0535

And an indoor tea party.

DSC_0545

 

DSC_0548

Hope you have fun plans for Spring Break, which I’d love to hear about, and if you’ve already survived Spring Break, feel free to share any tips,

Katie

2 comments:

  1. quite the trip...have some fun and be safe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! I'll make sure to offer lots of back up--unfortunately not on the drive, but when you're here, and I promise we'll have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....