The Happyish Homestead

Monday, June 28, 2010

Anxiously Awaiting...


I know that many of you have been anxiously awaiting an awesome post from me today.

Let me tell you up front that that is not going to happen.

I'm tired and my house is a mess. I don't think that it all of a sudden became messy, I think it was a disaster before I left. Why? I have no idea. I'm usually a pretty tidy person, but it's like it all falls apart at the same time.

Anyway, I have at least three projects that I want to get done this week and the only thing I need is a large dose of motivation. Which means that only half of one project will get done.

I also need to clean the bathrooms. I HATE cleaning bathrooms. I guess Bryce hates it more than I do because I'm the one that almost always ends up doing it.

Hopefully I will have a one-of-a-kind, hilarious, she-should-try-out-for-last-comic-standing, why-isn't-she-in-a-magazine-yet? post, hopefully,

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Katie, don't leave your bathrooms for me to clean when i come to visit like last year, unless you are pregnant of course, then you won't have to tell me i will know by the condition of your bathrooms that a new baby is or isn't coming. Take the day off. I truly don't expect anything out of you today and i'm sure Bryce or the girls don't either, they are just glad MOM is back in town.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd send you some motivation but I used it all up on Saturday. If you find some, let me know where so I can get some too.

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....