The Happyish Homestead

Friday, October 7, 2011

12 Hours to Post



New changing table



Our computer is having some issues so this post took forever to put together.


If I'm MIA for a couple of days either the house burned down, I burned down, or Bryce took the computer in to get it fixed.


The dresser was in pretty good condition. The major flaw was that a lot of the veneer had been chipped off. I filled that in, sanded it down, primed and painted the base and stained the top.


I decided to paint it because, as Bryce says, I paint everything....or because every piece of furniture in Spencer's room is wood and brown.


I thought painting some of the changing table/dresser would be a nice contrast.


Have a great weekend.


I'll be busy making strawberry freezer jam and applesauce.


Katie

1 comment:

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....