The Happyish Homestead

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Possibilities



Sometimes I like to define my day according to a great blog title.






Here are some options for today:






  • Pee-U, or Meg, or Adeline, all over the sheets, three nights in a row now



  • It's Freezing



  • Chickens are Free-Loaders



  • I Need Another Vacation



  • Sometimes Homemade Bread is the same as a Brick



  • I'll Never Take These People to Another Grocery Store



  • I Swear, I Did Not Deserve That Parking Ticket



  • No Self Serve Gas is a Waste of My Time



  • Living In A State Where Hitch Hiking is Legal Is Kind of Scary



  • I Could Not Afford Ikea Being Two Blocks Away From My Permanent Residence



  • Homemade Blueberry Pie for Tonight



  • I Never Knew How Much My Kitchen Needed a Vintage Butter Churn Until My Mother-in-Law Gave Me One



  • No One Has Used the Little Rocking Chair Since I Re-upholstered It...Not Taking It Personally



  • An Air Mattress Is An Air Mattress, Even At A Good Friend's House



  • Am Avoiding Doing a Real Blog Post



  • Am Avoiding Responsibility



  • Am Avoiding Juicing My Grapes



  • Am Currently Taking Thoughts for Future Blog Posts



Lamely,




Katie

3 comments:

  1. I want a picture post of the kids...with or without a rocking chair would be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made my best loaf of homemade bread ever today. Just saying. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should have blogged about making and canning grape juice. Someday I hope to grow grapes and can my own juice.

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....