The Happyish Homestead

Friday, January 15, 2016

What I Wore: Day #5

Hey guys!

Well, this concludes the week where I shamelessly showed you what I wear during the week, in all it’s glamour.

Thanks for following along and all the comments.

I’m open to suggestions if you have anything you’d like to see from future posts.

With three kids at home and one of them still kinda little, projects are at a bit of a stand still.

Although this spring I’m hoping to paint my piano(!)

{It was free, part of it is already painted poorly, just one sad little section, and it has a massive scratch on one part, surprisingly enough, not from the kids…so don’t feel too bad for the thing.}

And I’m wanting to finish up some things in the laundry room, like make a little gate so our cement stairs to the basement feel less like a death trap and pull up the linoleum so I can sand and paint the wood floors.

DSC03853

Sweater – Ross

Black T – Old Navy

Boots – Ross

Jeans – hand-me-downs

DSC03855

Anything fun planned for the three day weekend?

I’m hoping to get some bulbs planted…that I bought in November…and are starting to sprout in my laundry room.

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Love the sweater...I was wondering if you'd help me figure out the Cat and the Hat quilt for my youngest grandson. There is a quilt shop in Ashland that's going out of business. I bought a pattern that I think will work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder of the 3 day weekend. I'd totally have forgot and taken my kids to school Monday....

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....