The Happyish Homestead

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Libby is One

My cousin’s wife, whom I’ve met, once, is pretty talented.

She’s like, do your own photo shoot!

And she has the awesome pictures of her baby that just turned one a couple of months ago.

Which she did in her own house with her own stuff.

And I’m like, yes, totally!

Well, she neglected to mention that one should take drastic measures to get an almost toddler to hold still, like, sedation.

It was nearly impossible to get Libby to sit still and I was sweating and she was crying and poopy by the end of the twenty minute photo session.

DSC04529

Antique potty chair from my neighbors house who is downsizing.

DSC04538

Paper garlands from an afternoon with my friend’s Silhouette.

DSC04543

I also had a grand intentions of a homemade vintage dress.

One top is what I managed to bust out.

DSC04546

 

DSC04547

 

DSC04550

 

DSC04552

I’m a bit obsessed with this umbrella that I picked.

It’s totally vintage and has fringe.  Fringe, people.

DSC04555

 

DSC04558

 

DSC04560

 

DSC04561

Well, here’s to my last first birthday.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....