The Happyish Homestead

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Changing the World

I would like to apologize in advance. I will try not to use my blog as a stage in which to share my political views in the future. But what I am about to share I feel very strongly about.

I think that it will save children and marriages. I hope that many of you out there feel the same way that I do and will consider calling your congressman. It may perhaps call for an increase in taxes, but, for once, I will feel that my husband's hard earned money will go to something that I feel is worthwhile (as opposed to what our taxes go towards currently).

I think that our government should institute a monthly Fathers-Take-Their-Children-To-Work-So-Their-Mothers-Do-Not-Kill-Them Day.

I am sure some of you remember me pro porting this same idea not long ago. The time has come for it to take effect. (And honestly, the sooner the better.)

I would appreciate all of your support on this front, and I'm sure my children would too. Please take time to consider this carefully, you could aid in changing the world.

Katie


3 comments:

  1. As supportive as I usually am and as much as I love kids, would you be willing to provide a detailed outline of how you would suggest we go about instituting this world of change? Also, would the additional tax go to employers or fathers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you include in this law a section where it is okay to ask the father what he got done that day? Bryce the additional tax should go the mothers so they can have a spa day!

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....