This week Bryce and I will be celebrating our eight year anniversary....so if anyone wants to take our kids so we can go out....
I thought I would do a brief comparison of what it our marriage was like back then, and what it is like now:
(note written to Bryce at the early part of our marriage...warning: extremely mushy)
My Dearest Bryce,
I love you. I am so glad that I married you, you make me so happy.
You've given me things that I lived without just fine before, but will never be able to live without again.
Thank you for your love, patience, goodness, example, righteousness, personality, hard work ambition and sincerity.
I love you with all of my heart.
(email sent to Bryce on Friday)
5 reasons why I should not have to fulfill my dinner responsibilities this evening:
- We have no food in our house because I cannot summon the courage to take four children to the grocery store.
- Meg took off her diaper and peed in her panties at nap time.
- She took off those panties and put on new panties and pooped in those panties.
- I had to clean off Meg's leg, foot, bum, and panties.
- I hate the Medford Irrigation District.
Whatever you decide.
*Please note that Bryce came home with dinner, a movie, and ice cream...