The reality is:
- I have nothing fun or exciting to post today.
- I could tell you about the sad disappearance of some fresh strawberries that someone left on the counter well out of reach of any regular two year old.
- I don't have a regular two year old. I have a two year old who is devious enough to realize mom is MIA feeding Spencer and that the only thing that stood between her and some super expensive strawberries that we were saving for yogurt parfaits was....a stool.
- Meg is a liar.
- when she was brought into questioning (with strawberry juice smeared on her forehead and dripping down her shirt) she denied the whole criminal act.
- Spencer has learned to roll over.
- he only roll overs when he is supposed to be napping and can't go to sleep on his back to save his life...or mine for that matter.
- we bought a lot of stuff at a plant nursery which was having a huge sale.
- we came home with 8 blueberry bushes.
- we could by a persimmon tree if we wanted to.
- chickens are really funny, and little bit naughty, kind of like some other people around here.
- Adeline's 'chicken-playing' rights have been revoked till later this week.
- I finally bound two quilts this last week.
- one of those quilts I already put on a bed.....two months ago.
- no matter how early in the day I start laundry or how much I have, it still takes the same amount of time.
- pee, poop, and throw up can make my life a living %&#@.
- I will be renting Jane Eyre from Redbox some time this week.