The Happyish Homestead

Friday, April 8, 2011

Sometimes Captions Are Pointless....









Spencer



Meg

Adeline

Elizabeth




*Bryce wrote the previous post, I hope most of you caught on to that....


**I had a birthday, Bryce bought me 18 books by an author I love, but I'm having a hard time grasping the fact that I'll ever be able to read again in this lifetime


***I've felt guilty about neglecting my posting, envisioning most of you losing sleep at night wondering what projects are or are not getting accomplished over here and what child is up next on the auction block over on Facebook...at least I'm trying to give them away to friends...


****My sisters helped me paint while they were visiting, I know, who wouldn't want to come visit?....anyway, and I finished up a project so hopefully sometime in the near future when I'm not trying to take a nap or thinking about trying to take a nap every waking moment, I'll post pictures.


3 comments:

  1. All of those little babies look alike! I forgot how cute they all are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! Love the picture of Adeline at the birthday celebration :) She looks thrilled. Happy late birthday by the way. What cuties--I can't believe how much they all look alike! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics. Post when you can, but I totally understand worrying about not posting. I am guilty of that too, but trully... most likly no one actually notices whether we have posted or not, LOL.
    ~Kimberlee, www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....