The Happyish Homestead

Monday, July 18, 2011

Already Today I've:






  • cursed the existence of Littlest Pet Shop, I'm pretty sure my kids will need sibling therapy thanks to that little toy.



  • sent Adeline to her room for crying.



  • thanked the heavens that it's nobody's birthday again till next year.



  • changed Meg's clothes once.



  • done two loads of laundry.



  • unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher - that one's for you Bryce.



  • posted on Facebook.



  • put Spencer down for a nap, not in the bathtub, which is where he slept when we were on vacation with Bryce's family at the coast.



  • been spit up on four times.



  • killed two spiders, one maggot, and put one moth outside, who I think was already dead.



  • thought about locking myself in the bathroom so I can finish my book, assuming no 'husband co-worker' is outside painting trim....



  • put on a sweater and slippers.



  • reminded myself multiple times to make the hair accessories that people won from my blog giveaway like five months ago.



  • wondered on more than one occasion if Spencer will cry as much as the girls.



  • heard Elizabeth cry and complain about eating Cream of Wheat.



  • contemplated the thought that maybe I'm taking out all of the nutritional value from Cream of Wheat by serving it with a generous dose of sugar and cream.



  • questioned why 'nobody's' not a word according to blogger.

Katie

6 comments:

  1. Cream of Wheat is of the devil. Just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the underwear swimsuits! Did they forget you were going to the beach? I love making list of things accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope its still cream of wheat and then some sugar. I still feel good about dressing up my oatmeal with LOTS of brown sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture has me wondering why you didn't come to the beach with us when we were there... And sometimes make lists of things I've already done just so I can cross them off the list. It's pathetic, I know, but it does wonders for my mental health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm more than in love with this photo. If you don't print it and frame it, there's something quite wrong with you. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with ya on cursing Littlest Pet Shop. Also bad are mini My Little Pony and Polly Pockets. I have not yet determined which one is my least favorite. However, if you don't yet have mini My Little Pony toys or Polly Pocket toys don't even go there... Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....