The Happyish Homestead

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Monkeys

Spencer got a sock monkey for Christmas, well, technically I finished it and gave it to him yesterday...






Still alive.


Drowning in a sea of monkeys and lists of projects.


One random fact about me:


When I was in high school I hated ironing.


To avoid the situation I would:


pick out a wrinkly outfit


lay it out on the floor


walk into the family room


grab a massive stack of encyclopedias


place them on my clothes


wait a couple of days


put on a freshly pressed shirt and pants.


Happy New Year.


Katie

4 comments:

  1. cute kids and Pjs,I hope you have another boy, because Spencer's Pjs look to small!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could just stick your clothes in the dryer for a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy your socks for the monkey's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we should all curse wikipedia now because it's absolutely useless when it comes to ironing our clothes... There are oh so many uses for big heavy encyclopedias...

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....