The Happyish Homestead

Monday, January 23, 2012

What I Know

  • sometimes your husband will steal your pillow, right out from under your head, while you're sleeping.
  • when you quote the line "Guys, Chad fell down." from the movie That Thing You Do, with a friend, it's funny.
  • when you quote the line "Guys, Chad fell down." from the movie That Thing You Do, with a friend, and there's actually a Chad walking behind you, which you didn't realize, it's even more funny.
  • if you're having insulation blown in your house, and there's a hole in the wall, the insulation will blow all over your daughter's bed.
  • if your kid cries after you dole out a punishment, you should feel pretty proud of yourself.
  • if you have a really, really, really old grape arbor and people walk underneath it, it will eventually fall on someone.
  • Downton Abbey is highly addictive and totally worth all the hours I put into it.
  • it's pretty easy to get in over your head in projects when everything at Joann is 50% off AND you have a 20% off your total purchase coupon.
  • I am over my head in projects.
  • I love fried chicken.
  • I can get excited when I go to the local farm/garden center and they're announcing new chicks coming soon.
  • I would never fry one of my chickens I raised.
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I forget that there's another person out there that enjoys the quotes from That Thing You Do! You brought me joy :)

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....