The Happyish Homestead

Monday, February 6, 2012

This Is Just a Test

SAM_1185

SAM_1169SAM_1170

I know that some of these are repeats, but I’m playing around with a new program and wanted to try some things.

In un-related information, we went to look at baby chicks this morning.  I know, I can sense your enthusiasm.

My sisters are coming to visit for Spring Break and we thought about waiting till then to buy some chicks so they could help pick them out.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Also, thanks for all the kind comments about my last post, they increased my head size by 150%.

Katie

2 comments:

  1. I am liking that header. You'll have to walk me through changes. And also how to do my give away. You are the best, Katie.

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....