So, the picture that was the inspiration for this project I saw on Pinterest, however, I can no longer find it. I apologize I can't give the credit.
It was fun to come up with 'types' of buttons: preppy buttons, silly buttons, my buttons, your buttons, fancy buttons, german buttons, mediocre buttons, etc.
I printed out different fonts, about 9, in different sizes on one piece of paper.
Used this tutorial.
Then I cut them out.
Wrote on the bottom: Made in the USA and a No.
Next I used wire to attach the buttons to the new button card.
Found this frame downstairs that used to house a mirror that broke in the move.
Painted the plywood.
Brushed on wallpaper adhesive, that, for whatever reason I have a large tub of.
This was a fun project because some of these buttons are my great grandma's that my mom gave me when I got married. This is a good way to showcase them without any long term commitments.
Getting my hair cut today!