The Happyish Homestead

Friday, May 18, 2012

1.5 Million….

Number of pictures and explanations in the following post.

Sun Room, original

SAM_0565

I know that the floor looks like a nice grey color.  It is lying to you, it is an awful forest green somethingorother.

SAM_0566

Painted floor

SAM_0645

 

SAM_0646

…..and done.

SAM_1776

  • Pallet day bed.
  • Red casters from Bryce for my birthday.
  • Vintage quilt.
  • Down filled pillows.
  • Red bird cage that will soon be made into a hanging light.
  • Old farmhouse table bought at Good Will.
  • Heaviest bench ever from Ross, with a cushion.
  • Galvanized container for indoor plants.
  • Cheerful bunting.
  •  
     

SAM_1777

  • Local pear bin graphics.

SAM_1779

  • And the yellow wall.

 

SAM_1780

 

Old frame picked up at a garage sale after the curtains were a com.pl.ete fail.

SAM_1782

And the bed skirt made with the left over curtain fabric that reaffirmed my inability to do math or to follow instructions after I made Bryce do the math for me.

SAM_1771

Old bread tin as a planter.

SAM_1772

Old tool box used as a planter.

SAM_1773

You should go take a nap now.  Or maybe I will.  Or we can at the same time.  Or you should come visit so you can try out the day bed. I  won’t even charge you.  Except in work to get some other projects done.

Have a good weekend.

Katie

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it. I will come and sleep on your day bed....I just need to figure out a way to get up there. :) Good work lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so in love!!! Great job Katie!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, ok...now I can see why your sun room got pinned!! Sheesh, it is just absolutely fabulous. You'll need to give me some ideas when you guys come in July :)

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....