Number of pictures and explanations in the following post.
Sun Room, original
I know that the floor looks like a nice grey color. It is lying to you, it is an awful forest green somethingorother.
- Pallet day bed.
- Red casters from Bryce for my birthday.
- Vintage quilt.
- Down filled pillows.
- Red bird cage that will soon be made into a hanging light.
- Old farmhouse table bought at Good Will.
- Heaviest bench ever from Ross, with a cushion.
- Galvanized container for indoor plants.
- Cheerful bunting.
- Local pear bin graphics.
- And the yellow wall.
Old frame picked up at a garage sale after the curtains were a com.pl.ete fail.
And the bed skirt made with the left over curtain fabric that reaffirmed my inability to do math or to follow instructions after I made Bryce do the math for me.
Old bread tin as a planter.
Old tool box used as a planter.
You should go take a nap now. Or maybe I will. Or we can at the same time. Or you should come visit so you can try out the day bed. I won’t even charge you. Except in work to get some other projects done.
Have a good weekend.