The Happyish Homestead

Monday, May 17, 2010

Be Prepared


This is a quick post, it's Monday, it's nice out and I'm anxious to get some painting done. This is a 'stating the obvious' post, which will be, well, obvious, once you read it.

Things you should not run out of:
  • Cereal

  • Toilet paper

  • Napkins

  • Milk

  • Patience

  • Friends

  • Books

  • Chocolate

  • Ideas for one's blog

  • Working pens

  • Butter

  • Flour

  • Clean underwear

  • Lightbulbs

  • Batteries

  • Hair

  • Money

  • Gas

  • Bread

I ran out of a couple of these things this week, I'm hoping to remedy that soon. I'll give you a hint, it's not the clean underwear.

Katie

3 comments:

  1. hee hee. :) Enjoy the nice weather! What are you painting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess: was it the hair, patience, and chocolate? Those are all necessities (sp?) in every day life! Hope you had a great Mother's Day and we will talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot: snacks in your diaper bag & wet wipes!!

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....