The Happyish Homestead

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Preaching


Preaching to the choir on this post. Below I'm going to list a series of reasons on why people should read my blog. Just in case, someday, in passing, one of your friends asks you if you know about a ridiculously awesome blog and you can reply 'Why, yes, yes I do.' and then reference them to this post.

It makes you feel better about yourself. At least you don't attempt to take three girls with three strollers on a walk, amateurs.

It's consistent. When you're not posting and when no one else is posting, I am. I'm as regular as bathroom breaks.

Random, outdated pictures. I don't know if this is a plus or a minus, but it is a matter of fact.

It's funny?

I talk a lot about painting.

It helps you to sympathize with Bryce. Poor guy.

Now that I'm writing this post, there are not as many reasons as I thought. Oh well.

Read on, read on,

Katie

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Its inspiring on many levels. Speaking of which, should I paint the pie cupboard where I keep the dvds? If so, what color? Only you can answer these deep questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly like your regularity. I struggle with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of Adeline and Meg in their tutus...looking forward to some random blog on Fridy with a picture of Elizabeth in hers. :) Sorry I'm late to comment; I was out of the building on Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....