The Happyish Homestead

Monday, November 29, 2010

Update!!!

Maybe if I put exclamation marks I will fool you all into thinking that this is going to be a great post.

I cut Meg's mullet off. Now she has a cute little bob that kind of looks like Scout for the movie To Kill A Mocking Bird.

I watched the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie last night and I didn't cry.

I totally lied when I said I would be sending the camera down with Bryce to take pictures of the house. My apologies.

A moment of honesty....when we first moved I really wanted to be in a house by Christmas not because I need space, I do, but the primary reason? I have all of these Christmas decorations that I've been accumulating over the year and I don't think I could stomach not putting them up for another year...

I'm becoming a bit rotund. If I say that out loud to myself, maybe I won't get my feelings hurt as much when other people say it to me.

I ran out of diapers....yesterday.

We won't be in our new house by the 4th, more like the 11th. Don't worry, you don't have to tell me how lame that is.

Katie

4 comments:

  1. Are you holding up okay with the change of plans? Maybe you should just celebrate Christmas on January 25th, and then you could have your decorations up for longer. It would bring back fond memories of when Stacy was born on Christmas day and everything was delayed. Or do you remember the year Stacy, Christy & Andy's babysitter (Sharon Koho) got her Christmas up on Christmas eve and left it up until Easter!

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great random sampling of information. Christmas decorations are more of a seasonal thing, so you can keep them up until Valentine's day. :)

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry about the delay. Really sorry. The house will be worth it, right? Of course right.Sending you hugs in a cyperspace not really touching Cuzco way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wish I could say I'm becoming a "BIT" rotund and not be called a liar. I am REALLY rotund! (The word -really- should also be bold, italicized and underlined!!)

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....