- A broken leg. Cause: Older brother throwing another sister on top of him, while on the trampoline.
- A dog bite, a really serious one.
- Being forced to dress up with another sister, they were like 1 and 3 at the time, and forced to pose while another sister held up a plant for background and another sister took the picture. I was not an active participant in this fiasco.
- Stacy and Christy. If you knew these two, you would realize what a feat it is he survived as their younger brother.
- Constant queries by his father about his non-existent relationship status with any number of girls. Not that the girls weren't interested....
- Being car-less, 1 hour away from anything.
- An occasional dunking of the head in dirty dishwater by yours truly. It was in an effort to keep him humble.
- Corn topping. I think almost all of us did this mundane crop task.
- Awful haircuts. Nobodies fault really.
- Nephews constantly calling him "Uncle Anny".
- Short pants with white socks. I don't know why this sticks out in my mind. Where were the concerned, older sisters?
- Getting his Eagle, the one and only to do it.
- Mr. Mustang. He and his friends did a really cool skit performing the chimney sweeps's dance on Mary Poppins in front of the whole school. It's pretty neat.