The Happyish Homestead

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Here We Are

SAM_1406

Spencer turned 1!

SAM_1415

Spencer’s new monster.

SAM_1437

SAM_1443

SAM_1494

SAM_1495

SAM_1498

 

  • Bryce is home
  • We went saw the Hunger Games, it is excellent.
  • My sisters came to visit.
  • We drove to the coast.
  • It was raining torrents and really windy.
  • We had lunch in the car and drove back.
  • We watched two seasons of Downton Abbey in three days.
  • We went shopping.
  • We ate a lot of Blizzards.
  • We laughed a lot.
  • We did haircuts.
  • The chicks are ugly, and smelly, and noisy.
  • The sun came out yesterday.
  • I turn 29 tomorrow.
  • We bought some raspberry plants.
  • Adeline is trying my patience.

Katie

     

3 comments:

  1. Spencer looks so cute with all those teeth...love the Easter decor...you should come and do my house, too...happy birthday tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Spencer! I can't believe he's one already! Time flies. And happy birthday you! I'd really love to come and see your cute house in person someday soon. If we end up moving to Cali, it may be more of a possibility than just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so cute! And I love all of the amazing things you are doing with your home. Definitely inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....