The Happyish Homestead

Monday, January 3, 2011

Why I'm Tired...

This is the before picture, the after coming shortly.



  • I had a nightmare that our house caught on fire. Just before I went to bed, it dawned on me that we haven't put smoke detectors throughout our house. I am definitely going to be buying some today.


  • Elizabeth's side hurt all night. I had nightmares that she was having appendicitis. I had one, when I was 17. Are those things hereditary?


  • I had visions of my sun room. Let's just say it's going to be sporting paint on the floor and a day bed by a wall, and pretty great curtains.


  • Christmas vacation is ex-hausting.


  • It's laundry day, I am pregnant and have three kids.

Katie


Sorry, I know this post is lame, it's Monday and freezing outside.

2 comments:

  1. I kinda find it funny that you dream of your house burning and then have visions of a sun room. I'm thinking if your house burned most of it would be a sun room! :0) (I guess if nothing constricting the sun from shinning in is considered a sun room) LOL I have been dreaming about spiders, Hobos to be exact. I think weird paranoia dreams come from being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream that Laura's bed had baby alligators in it. I will be sure not to invite any of them in the house.
    Combination smoke/carbon monoxide detectors are awesome. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete

You're a valued reader, thanks for your comments, they help keep me sane....