- I didn't finish a single project this week. I got some closer to being finished, but nothing to show off. By closer, I mean I got two of 9 panels of curtains hung.
- Lots of times I wait until a project is completely done before I post about it.
- Nothing makes me more cranky and out of sorts than kids waking up when it's still too dark to see what time it is.
- We had maggots. Gross, I know. Apparently some unsuspecting fly laid her eggs in between our floor boards. I thought at first that it was rice. I feel more than violated. They're under control now, as in dead, as in smothered in bleach in my front yard.
- I don't dress Meg till about 9am.
- Remember that one post where I said our shower was leaking? That was a lie. It was like a torrential flood into our basement. We had to get the bathroom completely re coated, it looks really great now and....no flooding.
- Some months I buy too much fabric and we have no money left over for food by the end of the month. We have food, it's just nothing terribly exciting.
- Elizabeth rides the bus home from school. The bus stop is about three houses down from ours. I leave the other girls home taking naps while I go pick her up. I'm gone for about seven minutes. Please don't call the CPS.
- Our neighbor has some sort of large 'indoor' lap pool. I really hope he invites us over to go swimming some time.
- We have a large back hoe sitting in our front yard. We have mounds of random dirt scattered throughout our yard. Some things just take heavy machinery to accomplish.
- I lost some pillows. The logical conclusion is that they're in the basement somewhere in one of the 25 boxes still unpacked. I hope it's true.
- I try to get Adeline to play babies so I can be the kid and take a nap. Barbies are not so conducive to napping.
- Bryce and I have not agreed on a single boy name.
- I don't really like bananas or cooked carrots.
I think that's it. Feel free to leave a confession, I promise to read it, sympathize with you, and then erase it from my memory, which is kind of what I'm hoping you'll do for me.